Knowing how to perform a quick tire change is important for any competitive triathlete. Whether it’s to get back on the road to resume your training ride or to limit your time losses on race day, it’s a worthwhile skill to practice and perfect.
- http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-07/ironman-triathlon-inaugural-new-york-city-event-to-be-held-in-august-2012.html 7 years ago
- Great group ride, plus optional twenty minute run with Henry Brown 9 years ago
- Hope everyone has a great time at today's Bike 101 9 years ago
- Looking forward to that morning bike ride everyone ? I know I am. 9 years ago
- Welcome aboard @poycc. Did you get that ride in today ? 9 years ago